18th March 2020
You're probably coming to this website expecting to find all the exciting details about the festival due to take place in May.
Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 Coronavirus outbreak, we've made the difficult decision to postpone the festival to the new dates of
Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th June 2021.
We're really sorry. We've not taken this decision lightly. Our priority is and always will be the health and wellbeing of our customers and stallholders. We're following the latest government advice and postponing the event is the right thing to do.
Our ticket partner Skiddle (whom you bought tickets through) will be in touch soon. You can choose to keep your tickets for the new dates or receive a refund.
We'll be in touch by email soon.
If you have any questions drop us an email.